Tuesday 9 October 2012

Innocent m'lord

myself and my close friends have been accused of Hacking Judie at the Crafty-Emblies Site with never a thought how this would effect us personally.

Over the weekend we Reported this to the company that has her site . We now have confirmation that HACKING had never occcured on her site. We also have confirmation that police were never involved and wouldnt get involved.

So the owner of Crafty-em...
blies please stop this nonsence. You have said to the company that you will appologise........ So we all wait for this to happen. I also have this in writting as well.

Now please for those of you that took Judies word for it please also stop this noncence all I want is to craft and get on with MY LIFE I do not interfere in anyones affairs and would like it if you all would do the same.
 
Enough is enough there has been a Vendetta against my friends and myself for too long . None of us know how to hack and anyone recieveing emails about us please beware of the sender.
Judie Lovel Savage ... Craftymess .. Crafty embellies i have nothing to do with i do not speak to the owner and havent for over a year, when she last tried to blacken my name . I am sick to the back teeth of this and have contacted the police and my friends have contacted her website provider . If you are reading this thinking " ahh she's at it i know Judie shes an amazing person" then please feel free to leave i am not begging for you to stay and i certainly am not asking anyone take sides . BUT this has to stop . it has affected our blogs and our personal Facebook pages . Its all been done in closed groups but we are still advised whats been going on ( without asking)  
I Know that Judie has been issuing a list of who she doesn talk to and who she doesnt associate with and thats great if we were all in primary 1 . 
We are adults at the end of the day if i dont like you , i will delete you and leave it at that . 



  Thought it was innocent before proven otherwise ..
 
...................................................................................................................................
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said hun. xx

besitos said...

Very well said! Glad it's all sorted out now *hugs* xx

Manderly said...

Hi!
I am so very sorry for your losses. so very hard, I do know.

On a brighter note, I love your work! Am so very proud to be on your team.
Manderly
xxxooo