Wednesday 11 May 2011

More Craftymess

So i have been a wee bitty busy over on Craftymess. With challenges and swaps thought i'd upload see what you think
 Here is my entry for the peel off challenge . Found this difficult so used to using my stamps
 This is for the Candy Bar challenge , 3 layers  enjoyed this
My Tags for this months swap "Love"
Fat Book page for UK Scrappers not sure about it all feedback welcome
ATC Lottery winner gets all atcs entered and as you can see the theme is "egyptian" like this .. I think its cool













 Made for 1 hr challenge x
 For a friend
And another friend




sorry meant to turn this around lol made for Card swap organiser on Facebood dawn Heald











Thanks for looking please leave a comment xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your work. They're really nice. The beautiful result makes card making really sweet.