Friday 11 April 2008

Here we go

I really should have waited untill i bought a new camera before i started this blog but hey never had paitence in my life lol. So you will have to bear with me scanning in my cards even tho they don't look as good please bear with me .
I have only been making cards for a month or so so it os all new to me but i am totally enjoying it.
I am a member os ukscrappers which is a must look at so much inspiration on there your head could explode and everyone is so friendly and helpfull.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree about UK Scrappers. Good luck with your blog. Deb x

denise said...

Hi Leah, I enjoyed looking at your blog (new word for me ) i am glad you are enjoying card crafting. Keep up the good work, love Denise x

Sexier You said...

You're creations are wonderful. You really are suited for card making.